- good tots is loving this sequined maternity top - so cute! Check out this sparkly number is a fun maternity outfit!
- sweetie pie style is crushing on Sam Edelman shoes - check out all of her great outfit inspiration. I am loving these animal print wedges the best! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy brings us bold and brilliant photos of the tulip fields in Holland. If you have never seen these photos before you must check them out, and if you have - well it never hurts to see them again (and again!). (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- thought and musing has the perfect tourist outfit... a gorgeous maxi skirt, layers and a scarf! Perfect for travel wear - and so chic!
- strong sense of style is loving the bohemian look of kimono style jackets for spring and summer. Wow - these are just gorgeous!
- good clean fun always has my mouth watering... these lemon yogurt muffins are no exception! These would be perfect to serve for Easter brunch! (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- the capital barbie features graphic footwear. These black and gold wedges are GORGEOUS! Wow! (find capital barbie on twitter!)
- one hundred inspirations features this Kristen Cavallari outfit that has me craving boots and right before summer even!
- a little dash of ash has me wanting a 'relaxation room' in my house - forget "man caves", "mom-caves" or "mud rooms". I need a relaxation room! (find a little dash of ash on twitter!)
- rose a la mode has me swooning for this maxi dress, I absolutely love how she styled it. So effortless and beautiful! (find rose a la mode on twitter!)
- mama loves papa looks dashing in this graphic sun dress. I love fun patterns for warmer temps and this dress doesn't disappoint. (find mama loves papa on twitter!)
- meet virginia design has tips and tricks on thrifting. I especially loved this post because I never seem to have much luck snagging the good deals! (find meet virginia design on twitter!)
- a spoonful of dish introduces us to the most gorgeous laptop bag - ever. Totally agreed - my laptop would be very happy in this bag!
- good life for less has teamed up with JCPenney, stop by to create Easter inspired outfits using pieces from JCP for a chance to win a $50 gift card! How fun! (find good life for less on twitter!)
the IT list is produced weekly by Jill of good life for less - click here for information on how you can be involved!
Also you can find me guest posting for the amazing Anna from IHOD today. Be sure and check that out, and see her new little bundle of joy she is darling!! TGIF friends! Have a great one! Love, love.
ps: You're running out of time friends!! Hurry and enter ;)!