Happy Friday! I can't believe April is over... hopefully all this rain and storms are as well.
I am ready for some May flowers!
- lady M is celebrating her birthday... stop by and wish her a happy day and also check out her fun wardrobe inspiration for the big day!
- rose a la mode is sporting an adorable new floral dress... even on a chilly spring day she perfectly accessorizes it! (find rose a la mode on twitter!)
- mama loves papa hosts a simply adorable little blog party for your stylish little ones - stop by to play along or just 'oooh' and 'aaah.' (find mama loves papa on twitter!)
- meet virginia design layers gorgeous neutral pieces for an ethereal feel to this casual outfit. These colors are so on trend right now too! (find meet virginia design on twitter!)
- a little dash of ash has a delicious looking smoothie recipe to share with us. I always love to see what others' smoothie concoctions are - this one looks yummy and healthy! (find a little dash of ash on twitter!)
- rebecca with an R is definitely beach ready in this gorgeous maxi dress and oversized hat - I am seriously loving this outfit! (find rebecca with an R on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style is looking gorgeous in this drapey feather printed dress - it's just her style! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- baby shopaholic had this super sweet little doll custom made for her daughter for Easter. What a fun keepsake and toy for a little one, my daughter would love this!
- the capital barbie is giving away sassy shoe themed note cards on her blog this week - you must stop by and enter quickly! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- good tots features the artwork of modern pops - these bold graphic prints make for great nursery artwork!
- the stylish housewife sports a floppy sun hat and a chevron dress, quite possibly the most perfect summer combo ever. I am in love with this look! (find the stylish housewife on twitter!)
- good clean fun made these margarita flavored cupcakes for Easter - but I think they would be perfect for any summer day! Yum! (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy is sick of the rain... and quite frankly, aren't we all!?!? But rain never looked this good before... I promise! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- good life for less has a casual but chic outfit for Easter. Check it out! (find good life for less on twitter!)
the IT list is produced weekly by jill of good life for less - check out how you can be involved here!
Jill! Thanks so much for featuring my lil ol' blog again! Hope you aren't sick of me yet ;). You guys have any fun plans for this weekend? As of right now all I have is my FIL bday dinner and the Red Lobster, and you best be thinking I am going to stuff my face with cheese biscuits till I pass out! Hope you guys all have a wonderful weekend! Love, lovez.
ps: Have you been dying to ask me a question(s)?? Go HERE and ask away friends!
pps: We are getting down to the wire friends! Have you entered yet?