Guys I have a special treat for ya! My real life bloggy bff is guest posting, Ana from Sweet Serendipity!! She actually is no stranger to M.V.D. and has done multiple guest post for (thank you, thank you, thank you!!). So without further ado, here's a little interview with Ana:
1. When and why did you start blogging? I started blogging about a year and a few months ago. I had just gotten married and moved to a new city. Long story short I was very lonely and bored while husband was at work and I looking for a job. I first started out as a craft blogger then I found a interest in fashion blogging.
2. What is your blog about? My blog is based on my personal style with some random tid bits about our life style, and anything pretty.
3. What do you like to do in your spare time? I love thrifting, zumba, creating, traveling and anything outdoors.
4. Are you a soda drinker? I love me some soda, but i try not to drink it through out the week. Most of the time I only drink it on the weekends. My choice is always a good cold coke.
5. What's your fave TV show? I have many many favorite tv shows, right now my husband and I are hooked on Bones. We love it.
6. What's your fave trend for summer? My favorite trend for the summer is long maxi dresses, paired with a big floppy hat. Makes me want summer even more. Now only if good ol' Utah's weather wasn't crappy all the time.
7. Bikini or one-piece? Tankini... I wear a bikini whenever husband and I are by our selves or something, but other than that it's always a cute tankini with a skirt cover up.
8. Fave magazine? I seriously have never been a magazine reader, I always stop by the magazine racks at stores and scoop around for some celeb gossip, but other than that I usually do all that online. There's so many favorite blogs that are even better than magazines.
9. Thrifter or anti-thrifter? Defiantly thrifter. I love hunting for treasures at different thrift stores.
10. One thing you can't live without? I defiantly could not live without my laptop and internet. There's just too much I can do on it. It makes my life easier :)
Thanks Morgan for letting me visit over here today. I hope your having a blast on your trip.
ps: Are you a Thriftaholic?? I know Ana is ;)!