- rose a la mode has been obsessing over this rose gold Michael Kors watch. It's absolutely gorgeous... see how she snagged it on a budget! (find rose a la mode on twitter!)
- meet virginia design is looking absolutely smashing in red, one of my favorite hues for spring and summer. Plus, she vows never to become a blogging diva - what a cute post! (find meet virginia design on twitter!)
- mama loves papa is sporting a gorgeous green vintage dress for spring. This is such a happy dress and a great silhouette. (find mama loves papa on twitter!)
- rebecca with an r always seems to layer so effortlessly I am loving this combo of pale pink with florals. And how cute are her new wedges? (find rebecca with an r on twitter!)
- the capital barbie is loving flats for spring and summer - and who doesn't? Check out her fun picks including a pair of metallics that I just love! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- baby shopaholic dishes on her favorite brand and color of blusher. Pop on over there to see what it is, I know I have heard LOTS of bloggers chat up with blush. It's definitely piquing my interest!
- a spot of whimsy is still basking in the glow of the royal wedding. And so am I! Check out her favorite British brand - it's one I happen to love as well! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- lady M recreates this Olivia Palermo look on a dime, and it's a good one! A perfect outfit for summer! (find lady M on twitter!)
- the stylish housewife is wearing one of the most coveted palettes for summer: neon + neutrals. Check out her gorgeous ensemble! I am in love with that dress!
- sweetie pie style just updated her vintage shop, One Sweet Find. Go check out her new offerings and she is offering a discount to IT list readers exclusively, use code: THEITLIST at checkout for 10% off! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- one hundred inspirations recreates this fun Anna Kendrick look for around $100 - I just LOVE these green jeans!
- good clean fun brings us this chocolate peanut butter pie recipe. You can thank me (or her!) later - this looks delicious! (find good clean fun on twitter!)
- the fancy red boots is looking adorable in this simple red skirt and jean jacket. What a simple and classic look - I love it! (find the fancy red boots on twitter!)
- good life for less is loving the white-out trend that is so popular for summer. See how you can pull the look off yourself! (find good life for less on twitter!)
Guys I met with Ana, Diana, and Liz yesterday, and we had am absolute BLAST! They even got to see me in my non blogger form (which means baggy jeans, later in the day I found a hole in my oversized shirt, and air dried wave fest hair) I am just hoping they still want to be my friends....;)?? I know I can be a style blogger abomination from time to time but can we just pretend its kind of cute and endearing instead of abominable?? ;)..
We have such a surprise for you! We are planning another meet up! So keep your schedule open for June 25th if you live in UT or will be visiting!! We are thinking of doing a clothing/whatever you have to trade swap! Have you guys ever been to a swap? I was just wondering how they went down?? Do you just trade for items you want, or is there a method to the madness? I would sure appreciate any and all help or advice! I am giddy with excitement!
Here we are again friends with the whole weekend ahead of us! I for one couldn't be more excited! It's Mother's Day weekend which I always love to celebrate...But even though I don't technically have a child I still think I should be included...I mean I do take care of a 26 year old husband who likes his naps...It counts...Well in my book it does ;). Hope you all have a great weekend, and Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are moms/honorary moms like me and all of your own moms but especially mine because she is the best ;). Love, love.
ps: Lets all enter cause time is a tickin!