I finally achieved perfection with my living room picture wall, believe you me there has been a lot of headache over this and multiple nail holes...but that's a minor detail. I love how it is a balance of both hubs and I and our life together. Have a peek!
2. B Initial: Made myself!
3. Oval Picture Frame: Thrifted
4. Bshaw Sign: Gift
5. Beauty and the Beast (I call it) Ceramic Plaque: Thrifted
6. Dog Painting: Target
7. Hobby Lobby Display Box: Has our sealing certificate inside.
8. Proclamation to the Family: Gift
9. White Frame: Roberts going out of business sale
10. Picture of Christ and a rocker: Gift, Hubby loves this, he is a rocker as well
11. Geometric Art: Target
12. Vinyl Dog: Thrifted frame I painted and distressed and added a cardboard mat for texture
13. Prayer Plaque: Made by mom
14. Green Frame: Thrifted
15. Love One Another Pic: c/o Livy Love hung with a notebook clip
16. New York Pic: Kohls, reminds us of our favorite vacation together
17. Empty Frame: Thrifted
Every time I look at this wall it reminds me of wonderful times hubby and I have shared and the life we have created together. It's not for everyone but it's perfect for us. What do you guys think? Have any questions let me know!
~Also I am guest posting on The Pretty Life Anonymous today, I'm chatting about my fall 2011 faves. Check it out!