Hey Friends! I decided that I was too excited about my recent buys for fall that I had to share them with you. Here is what I have purchased for fall...so far that is ;)!
1. Leather and Gold Watch: Kohls
2. Loafers: c/o Wanted Shoes
3. Over the Knee Boots: Blowfish Shoes
4. Green Circle Skirt: c/o eshakti
5. Poncho (well you see I didn't get this exact poncho mine is navy with tan and cream flowers, but you get the picture right?): Vintage, Thrifted
6. Maroon Skinnies: F21
What do you think? Perhaps I am jumping the gun a little bit but I am ready for fall! Have you bought anything fun for fall lately? Well if not it's the weekend so get on that, I motion that we all have a fall shopping extravaganza! Everyone in favor say "I"...?
ps: I finally learned how to use Illustrator, on the super beginner level. I do however feel like this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship ;).