On to today's post! Which I feel is a super important post (I mean we are talking about cribs people)! The crib seems to be a focal point in any nursery. If you are like me and appreciate the more modern simple side of furniture design then have no fear! I have already pre-scoured the internet for all of the modern amazing cribs for you, and might I add they are all under $500?? You can thank me later or now ;).
1. Baby Mod-Modena: Wal-mart $199 (also comes in grey, white, and espresso)
2. Baby Mod-Olivia: Wal-mart $269
3. Baby Mod-Park Lame: Wal-mart $262.88
4. Sundvik: Ikea $119 (also comes in espresso and white)
5. Sniglar: Ikea $69.99 (for how cheap this crib is you could have it professionally sprayed to match your decor, like this fun chartreuse color)
6. Baby Mod-Modena 2 tone: Wal-mart $199
7. Babyletto- Hudson: this is available at Kohls or Target $379.99 (also comes in white, espresso, and grey)
We ultimately decided on #7, the Babyletto Hudson crib in two tone:
I am just a sucker for anything that is mid century modern inspired so I fell hard for this one. I found that Kohls.com had the best deal. This purchase qualified for free shipping which was nice! I was also able to use some Kohls cash, and had an additional 30% off if I used a Kohls credit card. The cherry on top was that they gave me an additional $50 back in Kohls cash to use the next week (hello new maternity clothes ;) )! The total ended up around $300.00, Nate and my wallet were very happy ;). Which one is your fave?
If you are looking for some help with picking out a crib for your little one's room check out my services page. I can hook you up!